Patient Relations DepartmentStrategic Goal:
PEOPLE-Ensure an environment to meet the needs of our internal and external customers.Vision:
To foster a health care system that focuses on customer needs and their support systems.Responsibilities:
- Provide personalized attention to patients with concerns, suggestions, and compliments.
- Prepare correspondence including letters of appreciation and Congressional responses.
- Facilitate the command's Customer Relations training program.
- Liaison with department Customer Relations representatives.
- Provide timely Customer Service satisfaction survey feedback.
Building H-100, 1st floor , Room 1316
Monday through Friday, 0800-1630.
After working hours and on weekends, please contact the Officer of the Day at the Quarterdeck for assistance.